There will be many different ways to assist the STLCPFA this coming week in our support of Officer Blake Snyder’s family. We are currently seeking greeters to represent the STLCPFA and the department at several locations throughout the area. If you are available for a 4 hour time block, 8a-12p, 12p-4p or 4p-8p on Tuesday, October 11. Or a 2, 4 or 6 hour time block from 8a-12p/12p-2p or 8a-2p on Wednesday, Oct 12 – Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your availability, connection to the St. Louis County (or any of our area municipality) Police Department, and your phone contact information. Wednesday shifts will only be from 8a-2p
We will be updating this page as various volunteer opportunities arise. Please fill out our volunteer contact form, on the Contact Us page, and email it to email@example.com to get email updates.
Thank you for your support.
There are so many ways that you can join in and be a part of the community that supports our police officers and their families. Every effort is appreciated and we attribute all of our success to the wonderful benefactors and volunteers that we have worked with over the years!
Wondering how you can help?
We need volunteers to:
- Make calls for donations for our events
- Assist with booking venues
- Designing workshops and seminars, including gathering materials
- Create handouts, brochures or other items for meeting, seminars and retreats
- Contact another officer or family member during a time of need
- Visit a family during time of need
- Be on our emergency call out crew
- Provide or shuttle meals
- Assist with fundraising events
- And so much more!
If you’d like to volunteer for activites, or contribute to events, please send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: Melissa Wilson – Members and Events